Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Secrets of Getting Free Advertising.

The opportunities for getting free advertising for your product or services are limited only by your own imagination and energies. There are so many proven ways of promoting your own objectives without cost that it literally boggles the mind just to think of listing them.

One way is to write an article relative to your particular expertise and submit it to all the publications and media dealing in the dissemination of related information. In other words, become your own publicity and sales promotions writer. Get the word out; establish yourself as an expert in your field, and "tag-along" everything you write with a quick note listing your address for a catalog, dealership opportunity, or more information.

make cold hard Cash with Google visit: Googlecash

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous six figure income said...

Hi there Arnold jansen, I am very interested in personal development. Your blog came to my attention by following some links for Secrets of Getting Free Advertising.. I really think your blog is cool. Unfortunately it was not exactly relevant to personal development. All in all I am glad I accidently came across your site. I am going to tell my friends about your blog. They are very interested in your subject.I am sure they will visit often. Thanks and make it a great day!

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous make money at home said...

Hello Arnold jansen, I was searching for some info on personal development and stumbled across your blog. Even though Secrets of Getting Free Advertising. was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for personal development. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home